Sunday, April 21, 2013

Wants & needs.

It's so weird how things change. Like I know I should have deleted all of these messages by now but I like to go back to them just to feel that feeling again because I miss the person you used to be. I feel like talked about this conversation in every way possible, and I still can't figure out the right words to say. It doesn't make me sad that my relationship is over. I knew it would end sooner or later. I think it ended later rather than sooner because a year of long distance is pretty good for the both of us. It was one thing after another, he felt too trapped, I couldn't get out of my bubble. He pushed me away, I was afraid to trust him. We were both so completely in fucking love with each other. I swear to god I loved that boy more than I loved my own soul. But we both liked to drink until we couldn't see straight. And we were both lost. Hell, we still are. And we've grown up in our own ways but we both still have a lot of growing to do. Either way, he's never going to be the person I want him to be. He always has to be doing something. Always gotta be parting. So selfish. We could both point out each others flaws for as long as we wanted but it wouldn't satisfy us. Just trick our minds into thinking we were over each other. I love him. I will always love him. I'm never going to forget that crazy ass relationship. But it's unhealthy. Not what I need. 

No comments:

Post a Comment